SOLD another property is required
Beautiful Clinker Brick Art Deco in near original order.
Ready for a new lease of life, renovation and a bright new future, this classic home has been well loved and is in good order throughout.
Located in this convenient and highly sought after local, McKinnon Secondary College Zone, the quiet residential street and area offer so much to any new owner.
- Located in the McKinnon Secondary College and Ormond Primary School Zones
- Spacious Room sizes and floor plan ideal for extension
- Hardwood flooring ideal for polishing
- Formal interconnected Lounge and Dining rooms
- Period details to windows, doors, ornate plaster ceilings
- Clinker bricks curved feature wall and window
- slate tiled patio leads to matching curved wrought iron security portico and covered entry
- prized northern rear yard
- side driveway, auto side gateway, double garage and carport
- 571 square meter allotment suitable as a new home site for 2 new dwellings (STCA)
- 15 minutes walk to McKinnon Railway Station and local Shops
- 10 minutes by car to Brighton Beach
Developers, Builders and Investors note...
when combined with 7 Hastings Street the total land is 1,142m2 approx
and suitable for multiple dwellings STCA
So potential to land bank, renovate, redevelop, hold or flip.