Classic interwar weatherboard home in need of updating in great location with loads of upside and potential.
Ready for a new lease of life, renovation and a bright new future, this classic home is a genuine renovator's opportunity.
Located in this convenient and highly sought after locality the quiet residential street and area offer so much to any new owner.
- Generous main room sizes and proportions with a floor plan ideal for extension
- Baltic Pine polished floorboards
- Formal interconnected Lounge and Dining rooms
- Period details to windows, doors, ornate plaster ceilings
- Tuck pointed clinker brick pillars and chimney
- Attractive side verandah leads into formal entry and hallway
- wide side driveway to garage and prized northern rear yard
- 571 square meter allotment suitable as a new home site for 2 new dwellings (STCA)
- Located in the McKinnon Secondary and Ormond Primary School Zones
- 15 minutes walk to McKinnon Railway Station and local Shops
- 10 minutes by car to Brighton Beach
Developers, Builders and Investors note...
when combined with 9 Hastings Street the total land is 1,142m2 approx
and suitable for multiple dwellings STCA
So potential to land bank, renovate, redevelop, hold or flip.